In this webinar we’ll talk about using your finance industry experience
to further your career beyond traditional roles. As the market trends
shift and change, finance professionals are adapting and looking at new ways to
use their expertise. We’ll discuss putting a plan into action for
making a potential career shift into other industries such as Wealth
Management, Fintech, Corporate, and other asset classes such as
alternatives and index market.
- Putting a plan into action for making a potential career shift.
- Start Exploring
- What is it going to take?
- How to make it obvious you are the right fit.
- The strength of the CFA and using it beyond traditional buy-side positions.
- Is the CFA becoming saturated? Is it still a competitive credential?
- Why is there a rise in CFA’s looking for positions beyond traditional stock-picking/ manager research roles.
- Where are the primary places CFA candidates are looking to shift their careers? What part of the market is the future?
For more information and to registger, click here.
Kristen Schriver, Owner, Investment Management Recruiting
started Investment Management Recruiting in 2008 after working in the
investment management and consulting industry for over 20 years. She has
worked as a consultant and business development professional with
Crabbe Huson, Badgley Phelps and
Bell, and Canterbury Consulting. She has a proven track record,
as well as extensive contacts and industry knowledge from her years of
has been involved
with the Susan G. Komen Breast Cancer Foundation as a past
President of the Board of Directors as well as a Race Director. She has
also been a Director with Team Survivor Northwest and Scholarship
America/Dollars for Scholars.