This program will provide important insights about today’s investment management and finance industry in the Greater Sacramento region and valuable opportunities to network with local professionals currently working in the field. The event will begin with an overview of the Chartered Financial Analyst (CFA) program, followed by a job panel discussion on the various career paths an individual might consider in the field and the current local job market. We will have panelists from some of the largest employers in the Greater Sacramento region, including CalSTRS, CalPERS, Intel, Wells Fargo, Rabobank, and FolioDynamix:
· Roy Clothier, Investment Officer, CalSTRS
· Dan Bienvenue, Senior Portfolio Manager, CalPERS
· Dan Delmore, Strategic Controller, Intel
· Brian Hoblit, Relationship Manager, Commercial Banking Group, Wells Fargo
· Kyle Koelbel, Assistant Treasurer, Rabobank
· Jo Lee, Investment Research Analyst, FolioDynamix
The speakers will share their experience, knowledge, and expertise in their respective areas of specialty. Students will have the opportunity to ask questions and learn more about these organizations during the Q & A session. In addition, there will be an open networking session at the end of the evening. Students are encouraged to bring their resumes and interact with our speakers to learn more about the CFA program, their career paths, internships and/or job opportunities. Refreshments will be served.