Date: 24 April 2017, Monday
Venue: Singapore Management University, School of Accountancy, 60 Stamford Road, Seminar Room 1.1, Singapore 178900
Time: 6.30pm to 8.30pm (Registration and Dinner begins at 6.30pm; Talk starts 7.00pm)
(Eligible for 1 CE hour for CFA Singapore Members)
This event provides an overview of the challenges faced by private equity firms in China from fund-raising, deal sourcing, due diligence, execution, portfolio monitoring and exit. It also provides useful insights drawn from both successful and failed case studies as well as analysing the outlook of private equity landscape in China as compared to the rest of the world.
Terms and Conditions
- Registration will only be confirmed upon receipt of the registration form and full payment.
- No cash payment will be accepted for on-site registration.
- If any registered participant is unable to attend, a replacement is welcome, but a top-up may apply depending on the membership category of the replacement participant. However, no refund would be made.
- CFA Singapore reserves the right to:
* cancel, postpone or make any changes to the terms of the event at its sole discretion without giving any prior notice;
* reject any registrations;
* collect payment shortfall in accordance to the actual membership status of participants.
- By signing and submitting this form, I / we consent to CFA Singapore collecting, using, disclosing and processing my / our personal data :
(1) for purposes related to the administration of the registration for the above event;
(2) to send me updates informing me / us of events and activities organized by CFA Singapore.
*I understand that my personal data will be used and retained in accordance with the CFA Singapore Personal Data Policy available at www.cfasingapore.org
Global Passport Programme
The Global Passport Program allows members of participating CFA societies to attend each other's society events at the local member price.