Date: 22 November 2017, Wednesday
Time: 12.00pm to 2.00pm (Registration starts at 12pm; Talk begins at 12.30pm)
Venue: The Working Capitol on Robinson, The Assembly, Level 4, 140 Robinson Road, Singapore 068907
Eligible for CE Hour: 1
CFA Singapore / Associate / Global Passport Programme Members: $0.00
CFA Candidates: $0.00
Other Industry Partners Member: $0.00
Click Link to Register: http://bit.ly/2yrbv9R
Developing Asia will need an investment of $1.7* trillion per year in infrastructure until 2030 to maintain its growth momentum, tackle poverty, and respond to climate change. To help achieve this investment goal the public and private sectors will have to work together to finance these projects that are urgently required for basic necessities of modern living. The talk will discuss the reason behind mismatch between liquidity and requirement for infrastructure financing and address how ADB attempt to bridge some of the mismatch by utilizing spillover tax revenues. ADB's illustration of use of tax spillover effects for a highway in the Philippines, railway in Uzbekistan and rapid railway in Japan will be explained.
*ADB Report on Meeting Asia's Infrastructure Needs dtd Feb 2017, https://www.adb.org/letsbuildasia
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
•Registration will only be confirmed upon receipt of the registration form and full payment.
•No cash payment will be accepted for on-site registration.
•If any registered participant is unable to attend, a replacement is welcome, but a top-up may apply depending on the
membership category of the replacement participant. However, no refund would be made.
•CFA Singapore reserves the right to:
* cancel, postpone or make any changes to the terms of the event at its sole discretion without giving any prior notice;
* reject any registrations;
* collect payment shortfall in accordance to the actual membership status of participants.
• By signing and submitting this form, I / we consent to CFA Singapore collecting, using, disclosing and processing my / our personal data :
(1) for purposes related to the administration of the registration for the above event;
(2) to send me updates informing me / us of events and activities organized by CFA Singapore.
*I understand that my personal data will be used and retained in accordance with the CFA Singapore Personal Data Policy available at www.cfasingapore.org
Global Passport Programme
The Global Passport Program allows members of participating CFA societies to attend each other's society events at the local member price.