Date: 26 April 2018, Thursday
Time: 5.30pm Onwards (CFA Singapore will be organising a photo taking session nearby at 4.45pm)
Start Venue: St. Andrew's Road
End Venue: F1 Pit Building
CFA Singapore / Associate / Global Passport Programme Member: S$40.00
CFA Candidate: S$70.00
HOW TO REGISTER?
- Register yourself via J.P. Morgan Corporate Challenge 2018 Platform (Link:http://bit.ly/2CMxaL2). Ensure that you are registered under "CFA Singapore"
- Complete “CFAS – J.P Morgan Corporate Challenge 2018” registration and make payment via CFA Singapore Membernation Portal(Link:http://bit.ly/2EWZ1xN)
- CFA Singapore will confirm your registration and notify you via email on the collection of T-shirt and Race Bibs when its available.
Great Run for a Good Cause!
Participants will receive a set of CFAS T-shirt, JP Morgan Goodie Bag and a complimentary entry to CFAS Networking Drinks event (held after the run)
Registration closes on 30 March 2018 (Friday) or when organiser’s event capacity is reached (whichever occurs first).
We look forward to seeing you there!
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
•Registration will only be confirmed upon receipt of the registration form and full payment.
•If any registered participant is unable to attend, a replacement is welcome, but a top-up may apply depending on the membership category of the replacement participant. However, no refund would be made.
•Registration of a non-member needs to be recommended by a member of CFA Singapore.
•CFA Singapore reserves the right to:
*cancel, postpone or make any changes to the terms of the event at its sole discretion without giving any prior notice;
*reject any registrations;
*collect payment shortfall in accordance to the actual membership status of participants.
•By signing and submitting this form, I / we consent to CFA Singapore collecting, using, disclosing and processing my / our personal data :
(1) for purposes related to the administration of the registration for the above event;
(2) to send me updates informing me / us of events and activities organized by CFA Singapore.
*I understand that my personal data will be used and retained in accordance with the CFA Singapore Personal Data Policy available at www.cfasingapore.org
GLOBAL PASSPORT PROGRAMME
The Global Passport Program allows members of participating CFA societies to attend each other's society events at the local member price.