Date: 3 May 2018, Thursday
Time: 12.00pm to 2.00pm (Registration and lunch starts at 12pm; Talk begins at 12.30pm)
Venue: Capital Tower, FTSE Room, Level 9, 168 Robinson Road, Singapore 068912
- Multi-asset strategies are expected to be the no. 1 source of growth for investment managers
- How are they different from the balanced funds and the fund of funds?
- What new concepts are extensively adopted in managing multi-asset strategies?
- Why is multi-asset strategy the way to go for all end investors and “the” strategy that all investment professionals should understand?
- These questions will be answered by using both theory and practitioner success stories
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
•Registration will only be confirmed upon receipt of the registration form and full payment.
•No cash payment will be accepted for on-site registration.
•If any registered participant is unable to attend, a replacement is welcome, but a top-up may apply depending on the
membership category of the replacement participant. However, no refund would be made.
•CFA Singapore reserves the right to:
* cancel, postpone or make any changes to the terms of the event at its sole discretion without giving any prior notice;
* reject any registrations;
* collect payment shortfall in accordance to the actual membership status of participants.
• By signing and submitting this form, I / we consent to CFA Singapore collecting, using, disclosing and processing my / our personal data :
(1) for purposes related to the administration of the registration for the above event;
(2) to send me updates informing me / us of events and activities organized by CFA Singapore.
*I understand that my personal data will be used and retained in accordance with the CFA Singapore Personal Data Policy available at www.cfasingapore.org
Asia-Pacific Reserach Exchange (ARX) Event
The CFA Institute Asia-Pacific Research Exchange is an interactive platform for participants to share expertise and insight, learn about subjects of interest, and engage others.
GLOBAL PASSPORT PROGRAMME
The Global Passport Program allows members of participating CFA societies to attend each other's society events at the local member price.