**CLICK HERE TO REGISTER**
Date: 27 September 2018, Thursday
Time: 12pm to 2pm (Registration starts at 12pm; Talk begins at 12.30pm)
Venue: Capital Tower, FTSE Room (Level 9), 168 Robinson Road, Singapore 068912
Speaker: Mr. Steven Shen
Join Steven Shen, Manager of Quantitative Strategies from Informa Financial Intelligence, as he presents on the following areas:
1. Using fund flows and fund allocations in global macroeconomic analysis
2. How EPFR fund flow and allocation data can be used in quantitative strategies, including the following;
a) Predictive power of cross-border equity fund flows with G10 currencies.
b) Can combining flow momentum and price momentum yields better results?
c) Examining global stock flows and stock allocations.
d) Applying stock factors to MSCI Kokusai stocks.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
•Registration will only be confirmed upon receipt of the registration form and full payment.
•No cash payment will be accepted for on-site registration.
•If any registered participant is unable to attend, a replacement is welcome, but a top-up may apply depending on the
membership category of the replacement participant. However, no refund would be made.
•CFA Society Singapore reserves the right to:
* cancel, postpone or make any changes to the terms of the event at its sole discretion without giving any prior notice;
* reject any registrations;
* collect payment shortfall in accordance to the actual membership status of participants.
• By signing and submitting this form, I / we consent to CFA Society Singapore collecting, using, disclosing and processing my / our personal data :
(1) for purposes related to the administration of the registration for the above event;
(2) to send me updates informing me / us of events and activities organized by CFA Society Singapore.
*I understand that my personal data will be used and retained in accordance with the CFA Society Singapore Personal Data Policy available at www.cfasingapore.org
GLOBAL PASSPORT PROGRAMME
The Global Passport Program allows members of participating CFA societies to attend each other's society events at the local member price