**Click here to attend as potential Mentor**
**Click here to attend as potential Menetee**
Date: 19 February 2019, Tuesday
Time: 6.30pm to 8.30pm (Registration and dinner at 6.30pm; Talk begins at 7pm)
Venue: CharterNexus, 10 Anson Road, #34-08 International Plaza, Singapore 079903
CFA Society Singapore would like to invite you to join us for an information session on the 19 February 2019, Tuesday to have a more comprehensive understanding about our signature Mentorship Programme.
Highlights of the event includes a sharing session by mentors and mentees from previous years Mentorship Programme. Hear it from their perspectives, and take this opportunity to ask them questions during the Q&A after.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
•Registration will only be confirmed upon receipt of the registration form and full payment.
•No cash payment will be accepted for on-site registration.
•If any registered participant is unable to attend, a replacement is welcome, but a top-up may apply depending on the membership category of the replacement participant. However, no refund would be made.
•CFA Society Singapore reserves the right to:
* cancel, postpone or make any changes to the terms of the event at its sole discretion without giving any prior notice;
* reject any registrations;
* collect payment shortfall in accordance to the actual membership status of participants.
• By signing and submitting this form, I / we consent to CFA Society Singapore collecting, using, disclosing and processing my / our personal data :
(1) for purposes related to the administration of the registration for the above event;
(2) to send me updates informing me / us of events and activities organized by CFA Society Singapore.
*I understand that my personal data will be used and retained in accordance with the CFA Society Singapore Personal Data Policy available at www.cfasingapore.org