**CLICK HERE TO REGISTER**
Date: 24 May 2019, Friday
Time: 11.30am to 10.00pm (Registration starts at 11.30am)
Venue: Laguna National Golf and Country Club (Masters Course)
(Registration includes Golf Game, Lunch and Dinner)
CFA Society Singapore / Associate / Global Passport Memeber: S$160.00 Nett
CFA Candidate: S$260.00 Nett
Non-Member: S$360.00 Nett
Lunch and Dinner Provided
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
1. Game slots for participants are available on a first come first serve basis. Participations byy non-members are subjected to verification and confirmation.
2. Registration will only be confirmed upon receipt of registration and full payment.
3. No cash payment will be accepted on-site registation.
4. Only participants who turn up at the event are eligible for the collection of goodie bag.
5. CFA Society Singapore will not be responsible for provision of golf equipment for game. Participants are to bring their own golf equipment.
6. There will be no rain check.
7. CFA Society Singapore reserves the rights to add, delete, alter or amend any of these terms and conditions or rules and regulations from time to time without having to give any prior notice to its members and/or participants.
8. CFA Society Singapore, its staff, representatives and agents shall not be responsible for any loses, damages, harm or any forms of injuries that the participants of the tournament may suffer as a result of their participation in this tournament.
9. CFA Society Singapore Golf Challenge 2019 will be managed by CFA Society Singapore, whose decisions in all matters shall be final.
10. As the event is heavily subsidized, the following refund / no show policy applies:
- 50% refund will be made for any cancellation before 6th May 2019
- No refunds will be made for any cancellation after 6th May 2019
- Participants are advised to inform CFA Society Singapore of any cancellation as early as possible. If CFA Society Singapore is able to find a replacement, full refund will be provided.
11. Winner(s) for Hole-In-One prize(s) are entitled to a pair business class tickets capped at S$20,000 (including GST)
GLOBAL PASSPORT PROGRAMME
The Global Passport Program allows members of participating CFA societies to attend each other's society events at the local member price.