**CLICK HERE TO REGISTER**
Date: 30 May 2019, Thursday
Time: 12pm to 2pm (Registration and Lunch starts at 12pm; Talk begins at 12.30pm)
Venue: The Brain Room, Capital Tower (Level 9), 168 Robinson Road, Singapore 068912
Speaker: Valentijn van Nieuwenhuijzen, Chief Investment Officer, NN Investment Partners
The emergence of Big Data and AI have created an amazing set of new opportunities.
They have not made the World less complex. Actually probably increased complexity.
Finding your way as an asset manager to new sources of data-driven alpha is crucial for future success.
To do that first the new data ecology needs to be well understood.
Next your culture, organizational set-up and the way you technology in your investment approach needs to be moved to the future.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
•Registration will only be confirmed upon receipt of the registration form and full payment.
•No cash payment will be accepted for on-site registration.
•If any registered participant is unable to attend, a replacement is welcome, but a top-up may apply depending on the
membership category of the replacement participant. However, no refund would be made.
•CFA Society Singapore reserves the right to:
* cancel, postpone or make any changes to the terms of the event at its sole discretion without giving any prior notice;
* reject any registrations;
* collect payment shortfall in accordance to the actual membership status of participants.
• By signing and submitting this form, I / we consent to CFA Society Singapore collecting, using, disclosing and processing my / our personal data :
(1) for purposes related to the administration of the registration for the above event;
(2) to send me updates informing me / us of events and activities organized by CFA Society Singapore.
*I understand that my personal data will be used and retained in accordance with the CFA Society Singapore Personal Data Policy available at www.cfasingapore.org
GLOBAL PASSPORT PROGRAMME
The Global Passport Program allows members of participating CFA societies to attend each other's society events at the local member price