**CLICK HERE TO REGISTER**
Date: 14 June 2019, Friday
Time: 1pm to 5pm (Registration and Lunch starts at 1pm; Forum will officially begin at 2pm)
Venue: SGX Auditorium, 2 Shenton Way, Singapore 068804
(** This event is Eligible for 2 CE hours **)
A recent study by PRI and CFA Institute identified risk management, client demand and regulation as top drivers of ESG integration across Asia Pacific. During this session, practitioners will explain how they integrate ESG factors into their risk management process and top speakers will discuss how client demand and regulation created a strong momentum behind ESG investing in Singapore. The PRI and CFA Institute will also launch their latest regional reports on ESG integration entitled, “ESG integration in Asia Pacific: markets, practices, and data”.
1:00pm to 2:00pm - Registration & Luncheon
2:00pm to 2:15pm - Opening Remarks by SGX and CFA Institute
2:15pm to 3:00pm - Keynote presentation - Barriers and solutions to ESG integration by Matt Orsagh, CFA, Director, Capital Markets Policy, CFA Institute
3:00pm to 3:15pm - Case study sharing 1 - AXA Investment Managers
3:15pm to 3:30pm - Case study sharing 2 - Eastspring Investment
3:30pm to 3:45pm - Coffee Break
3:45pm to 4:00pm - Case study sharing 3 - Colchester Global Investors
4:00pm to 5:00pm - Panel Discussion - ESG Integration: Risk Management, client demand and regulation
5:00pm - Closing Remarks by CFA Society Singapore
PANEL OF SPEAKERS
- Moderator: Kanol Pal, CFA, Senior Advisor Responsible Investment, BNP Paribas Wealth Managment
- Claudia Gollmeier, Senior Investment Officer, Colchester Global Investors
- Wong Dan Chi (DC), Global ESG Specialist, Nikko Asset Management
- Hardik Shah, CFA, ESG Practice Lead, GMO
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
•Registration will only be confirmed upon receipt of the registration form and full payment.
•No cash payment will be accepted for on-site registration.
•If any registered participant is unable to attend, a replacement is welcome, but a top-up may apply depending on the
membership category of the replacement participant. However, no refund would be made.
•CFA Society Singapore reserves the right to:
* cancel, postpone or make any changes to the terms of the event at its sole discretion without giving any prior notice;
* reject any registrations;
* collect payment shortfall in accordance to the actual membership status of participants.
• By signing and submitting this form, I / we consent to CFA Society Singapore collecting, using, disclosing and processing my / our personal data :
(1) for purposes related to the administration of the registration for the above event;
(2) to send me updates informing me / us of events and activities organized by CFA Society Singapore.
*I understand that my personal data will be used and retained in accordance with the CFA Society Singapore Personal Data Policy available at www.cfasingapore.org
•Kinldy note that photographs and video many be taken during the event for use on our website, newsletter, social media, publicity and other related purposes by CFA Society Singapore.
GLOBAL PASSPORT PROGRAMME
The Global Passport Program allows members of participating CFA societies to attend each other's society events at the local member price