**CLICK HERE TO REGISTER**
Multi-Asset Strategy Workshop
4 October 2019
Trainer: Larry Cao, CFA
Eligible for FTS (from IBF)
Programme code – P180416RYH
This workshop is eligible for 6 CE and CPD hours
The program will cover a variety of key issues in multi-asset investing
- Why is multi-asset strategy the future of investment management?
- What are the key aspects of multi-asset investing and how is it different from the fund of funds or balanced funds?
- Is risk parity a silver bullet or a bridge too far?
- How to set proper risk and return expectations and evaluate the performance of multi-asset strategies?
The trainer will address these issues from a conceptual perspective and share his past experiences in how he dealt with these issues.
Learning Outcome Statements
- Compare the products and investment strategies from balanced funds to fund of funds and now multi-asset strategies.
- Explain the role of risk factor allocation and dynamic asset allocation in managing multi-asset strategies and the key issues involved.
- Describe how risk parity products are expected to perform in different market environments and key contributors to their success in recent years.
- Describe the different approaches investors take in implementing multi-asset strategies.
CFA Society Singapore member price : S$680* (Early Bird fee) / S$780*(Standard fee)
Non-member price : S$780* (Early Bird fee) / S$880* (Standard fee)
Early bird fee valid till 16 September 2019
* Prices before 7% GST
* 10% off Group Discount available
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
•Registration will only be confirmed upon receipt of the registration form and full payment.
•No cash payment will be accepted for on-site registration.
•If any registered participant is unable to attend, a replacement is welcome, but a top-up may apply depending on the
membership category of the replacement participant. However, no refund would be made.
•CFA Society Singapore reserves the right to:
* cancel, postpone or make any changes to the terms of the event at its sole discretion without giving any prior notice;
* reject any registrations;
* collect payment shortfall in accordance to the actual membership status of participants.
• By signing and submitting this form, I / we consent to CFA Society Singapore collecting, using, disclosing and processing my / our personal data :
(1) for purposes related to the administration of the registration for the above event;
(2) to send me updates informing me / us of events and activities organized by CFA Society Singapore.
*I understand that my personal data will be used and retained in accordance with the CFA Society Singapore Personal Data Policy available at www.cfasingapore.org
*Kinldy note that photographs and video may be taken during the event for use on our website, newsletter, social media, publicity and other related purposes by CFA Society Singapore.
GLOBAL PASSPORT PROGRAMME
The Global Passport Program allows members of participating CFA societies to attend each other's society events at the local member price