Business Valuation with Aswath Damodaran
13 & 14 November 2019
Trainer: Aswath Damodaran
There are as many
models for valuing stocks and businesses as there are analysts doing
valuations. While we often talk about the differences across valuation models,
we seldom talk about what they share in common. In this seminar, we hope to
emphasize the shared foundations of valuation approaches and how to bridge
differences among them. The first part of the seminar will cover the discounted
cash flow valuation, and the estimation issues that come up when estimating
discount rates, cash flows and expected growth. In addition, it will look at
value enhancement through the prism of discounted cash flow models. The second
part of the seminar will focus on what we term the loose ends in valuation and
follow up by looking at “difficult – to – value” companies across the spectrum
(life cycle, sectors). The third part of the seminar will examine relative
valuation, i.e., the valuation of assets/businesses by looking at how similar
assets/businesses are priced by the market.
For more information, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
CFA Society Singapore member price : US$1,875 (Standard fee)
Non-member price : US$2,499
Early bird fee valid till 30 September 2019
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
•Registration will only be confirmed upon receipt of the registration form and full payment.
•No cash payment will be accepted for on-site registration.
•If any registered participant is unable to attend, a replacement is welcome, but a top-up may apply depending on the
membership category of the replacement participant. However, no refund would be made.
•CFA Society Singapore reserves the right to:
* cancel, postpone or make any changes to the terms of the event at its sole discretion without giving any prior notice;
* reject any registrations;
* collect payment shortfall in accordance to the actual membership status of participants.
• By signing and submitting this form, I / we consent to CFA Society Singapore collecting, using, disclosing and processing my / our personal data :
(1) for purposes related to the administration of the registration for the above event;
(2) to send me updates informing me / us of events and activities organized by CFA Society Singapore.
*I understand that my personal data will be used and retained in accordance with the CFA Society Singapore Personal Data Policy available at www.cfasingapore.org
*Kinldy note that photographs and video may be taken during the event for use on our website, newsletter, social media, publicity and other related purposes by CFA Society Singapore.
GLOBAL PASSPORT PROGRAMME
The Global Passport Program allows members of participating CFA societies to attend each other's society events at the local member price