Please note that this event is CANCELLED.
Date: 16 August 2019, Friday
Time: 11.30am to 2pm (Registration and Lunch starts at 11.30am; Talk begins at 12.00pm sharp)
Venue: Qanvast @ OUE, 6A Shenton Way, OUE Downtown Gallery, #02-09/10, Singapore 068815
Speaker: Louise Cheng, Senior Analyst, Asia Research Team, CFRA
This course covers examples of manipulation of the metrics that matter most to stakeholders. Using case studies and company examples, Louise Cheung will point out how revenues, margins, and non-GAAP metrics can be boosted through aggressive techniques. Participants will learn tools to identify these techniques through financial analysis, and how to review Annual Reports and Interim Results & Presentations to find unsustainable benefits.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
•Registration will only be confirmed upon receipt of the registration form and full payment.
•No cash payment will be accepted for on-site registration.
•If any registered participant is unable to attend, a replacement is welcome, but a top-up may apply depending on the
membership category of the replacement participant. However, no refund would be made.
•CFA Society Singapore reserves the right to:
* cancel, postpone or make any changes to the terms of the event at its sole discretion without giving any prior notice;
* reject any registrations;
* collect payment shortfall in accordance to the actual membership status of participants.
• By signing and submitting this form, I / we consent to CFA Society Singapore collecting, using, disclosing and processing my / our personal data :
(1) for purposes related to the administration of the registration for the above event;
(2) to send me updates informing me / us of events and activities organized by CFA Society Singapore.
*I understand that my personal data will be used and retained in accordance with the CFA Society Singapore Personal Data Policy available at www.cfasingapore.org
*Kinldy note that photographs and video may be taken during the event for use on our website, newsletter, social media, publicity and other related purposes by CFA Society Singapore.
GLOBAL PASSPORT PROGRAMME
The Global Passport Program allows members of participating CFA societies to attend each other's society events at the local member price