**CLICK HERE TO REGISTER**
Date: 21 August 2019, Wednesday
Time: 12pm to 2pm (Registration and Lunch starts at 12pm; Talk begins at 12.30pm)
Venue: The Brain Room, Capital Tower (Level 9), 168 Robinson Road, Singapore 068912
Speaker: Mr. Philippe Moschetta, CFA, Member of the Board of Advisors, Vietnamese Institute of Directors (VIoD), Professor of Practice, Finance & Risk, AACSB Bridge Program
After your dedicated efforts, you have now reached (or about to reach) the envied designation of CFA Charterholder and master a solid understanding of what makes an investment attractive. You can issue recommendations to help your clients or your firm invest in the right opportunities.
One day, one of your contacts calls you. She is very appreciative of your technical skills in that area, particularly the depth of your analysis of her firm. The conversation continues and she now suggests that you should think about the next level: join the firm as a Board member.
To help you answer this important career move, the CFA Society in Singapore is glad to invite you to a workshop that will address the following questions:
- How does a Board operate?
- How is a Director selected?
- How to select the right Board for you?
- Which are the obstacles?
- Why is Corporate Governance relevant to your performance as Director?
- Which are the implementation steps to reach Board material level?
Join us for this interactive session to get new perspectives, share your views, and network with fellow CFA charterholders and like-minded professionals.
*Please note the views expressed in this event are those of our guest speaker and do not necessarily reflect the views of CFA Society in Singapore.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
•Registration will only be confirmed upon receipt of the registration form and full payment.
•No cash payment will be accepted for on-site registration.
•If any registered participant is unable to attend, a replacement is welcome, but a top-up may apply depending on the
membership category of the replacement participant. However, no refund would be made.
•CFA Society Singapore reserves the right to:
* cancel, postpone or make any changes to the terms of the event at its sole discretion without giving any prior notice;
* reject any registrations;
* collect payment shortfall in accordance to the actual membership status of participants.
• By signing and submitting this form, I / we consent to CFA Society Singapore collecting, using, disclosing and processing my / our personal data :
(1) for purposes related to the administration of the registration for the above event;
(2) to send me updates informing me / us of events and activities organized by CFA Society Singapore.
*I understand that my personal data will be used and retained in accordance with the CFA Society Singapore Personal Data Policy available at www.cfasingapore.org
*Kinldy note that photographs and video may be taken during the event for use on our website, newsletter, social media, publicity and other related purposes by CFA Society Singapore.
GLOBAL PASSPORT PROGRAMME
The Global Passport Program allows members of participating CFA societies to attend each other's society events at the local member price