**CLICK HERE TO REGISTER**
Date: 26 August 2019, Monday
Time: 6.30pm to 9.30pm (Registration will start at 6.30pm; Event will begin punctually at 7pm)
Venue: Hero's Bar, 69 Circular Road, #01-01, Boat Quay, Singapore 049423
As a membership organisation, we are always looking for ideas to deliver value to you, our most important stakeholder. Help us to help you. Join us to brainstorm on fresh ideas to deliver on our mission to lead the investment by promoting the highest standards in ethics, education and professional excellence.
CFA Society Singapore / Associate / Global Passport Memeber: S$0.00
CFA Candidate: S$25.00
(**Registration includes finger food and 1 drink)
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
•Registration will only be confirmed upon receipt of the registration form and full payment.
•No cash payment will be accepted for on-site registration.
•If any registered participant is unable to attend, a replacement is welcome, but a top-up may apply depending on the
membership category of the replacement participant. However, no refund would be made.
•CFA Society Singapore reserves the right to:
* cancel, postpone or make any changes to the terms of the event at its sole discretion without giving any prior notice;
* reject any registrations;
* collect payment shortfall in accordance to the actual membership status of participants.
• By signing and submitting this form, I / we consent to CFA Society Singapore collecting, using, disclosing and processing my / our personal data :
(1) for purposes related to the administration of the registration for the above event;
(2) to send me updates informing me / us of events and activities organized by CFA Society Singapore.
*I understand that my personal data will be used and retained in accordance with the CFA Society Singapore Personal Data Policy available at www.cfasingapore.org
*Kinldy note that photographs and video may be taken during the event for use on our website, newsletter, social media, publicity and other related purposes by CFA Society Singapore.
GLOBAL PASSPORT PROGRAMME
The Global Passport Program allows members of participating CFA societies to attend each other's society events at the local member price