Business Finance Mandarin Workshop (Basic)
20 & 21 April 2020
Trainer: Mr. Henry Wang Xin Bin, CFA
This workshop is eligible for 14 CE hours
This workshop aims to equip learners with basic terminologies in Chinese Financial Statements. Business reports and news articles will also be incorporated to include realistic examples from work. Mr. Henry Wang is bilingual in English and Chinese with real-time business knowledge. The activities are designed to be learner-centred and will incorporate real life work scenarios. This program is specially designed for learners working in the Banking and Finance sector who are able to speak basic conversational Chinese, but are not proficient in communicating in professional Mandarin for business purposes and eager to master the capacity to read Chinese Financial Reports directly instead of relying primarily on translation.
Course Outline :
- Basic understanding about China GAAP
- BRI and Accounting Services
- Composition of Financial Report
- Basic terminologies in Balance Sheet
- Basic terminologies in Profit and Loss Statement
- Financial Statement Reading Test
- Test Review
- Q & A
- Basic terminologies in Cash Flow Statement
- Basic terminologies in Notes
- Brief Introduction of Financial Ratios
- Test on basic Financial Ratios
- Test Review
- Q & A
CFA Society Singapore member price : S$900* per module (Early Bird fee) / S$1,100* per module (Standard fee)
Non-member price : S$1,100* per module (Early Bird fee) / S$1,300* per module (Standard fee)
Early bird fee valid till 30 March 2020
* Prices before 7% GST
* 10% Group Discount (For more than 3 pax)
Kindly send us an email to firstname.lastname@example.org to register or for any enquiries.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
•Registration will only be confirmed upon receipt of the registration form and full payment.
•No cash payment will be accepted for on-site registration.
•If any registered participant is unable to attend, a replacement is welcome, but a top-up may apply depending on the
membership category of the replacement participant. However, no refund would be made.
•CFA Society Singapore reserves the right to:
* cancel, postpone or make any changes to the terms of the event at its sole discretion without giving any prior notice;
* reject any registrations;
* collect payment shortfall in accordance to the actual membership status of participants.
• By signing and submitting this form, I / we consent to CFA Society Singapore collecting, using, disclosing and processing my / our personal data :
(1) for purposes related to the administration of the registration for the above event;
(2) to send me updates informing me / us of events and activities organized by CFA Society Singapore.
*I understand that my personal data will be used and retained in accordance with the CFA Society Singapore Personal Data Policy available at www.cfasingapore.org
*Kinldy note that photographs and video may be taken during the event for use on our website, newsletter, social media, publicity and other related purposes by CFA Society Singapore.
GLOBAL PASSPORT PROGRAMME
The Global Passport Program allows members of participating CFA societies to attend each other's society events at the local member price