**CLICK HERE TO REGISTER**
**Notice: In view of COVID-19, CFA Society Singapore will continue to closely monitor if there are any updates from the Organiser. We will keep all participants informed once there are any updates. **
Date: 8 April 2020, Wednesday
Time: 5.00pm Onwards (CFA Society Singapore will be organising a photo taking session nearby at 4.30pm)
Start Venue: St. Andrew's Road
End Venue : F1 Pit Building
HOW TO REGISTER?
- Register yourself via J.P. Morgan Corporate Challenge 2020 Platform (Link: https://bit.ly/37kU4sP). Ensure that you are registered under "CFA Society Singapore"
- Complete “CFA Society Singapore – J.P. Morgan Corporate Challenge 2020” registration and make payment via CFA Society Singapore Membernation Portal (Link: https://sforce.co/2tIXfMu)
- CFA Society Singapore will confirm your registration and notify you via email on the collection of T-shirt and Race Bibs when its available.
Great Run for a Good Cause!
Participants will receive a set of CFA Society Singapore T-shirt, J.P. Morgan Goodie Bag and a complimentary entry to CFA Society Singapore Networking Event (held after the run)
Registration closes on 13 March 2020 (Friday) or when organiser’s event capacity is reached (whichever occurs first).
We look forward to seeing you there!
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
•Registration will only be confirmed upon receipt of the registration form and full payment.
•If any registered participant is unable to attend, a replacement is welcome, but a top-up may apply depending on the membership category of the replacement participant. However, no refund would be made.
•Registration of a non-member needs to be recommended by a member of CFA Society Singapore.
•CFA Society Singapore reserves the right to:
*cancel, postpone or make any changes to the terms of the event at its sole discretion without giving any prior notice;
*reject any registrations;
*collect payment shortfall in accordance to the actual membership status of participants.
•By signing and submitting this form, I / we consent to CFA Society Singapore collecting, using, disclosing and processing my / our personal data :
(1) for purposes related to the administration of the registration for the above event;
(2) to send me updates informing me / us of events and activities organized by CFA Society Singapore.
*I understand that my personal data will be used and retained in accordance with the CFA Society Singapore Personal Data Policy available at www.cfasingapore.org
*Kindly note that photographs and video may be taken during the event for use on our website, newsletter, social media, publicity and other related purposes by CFA Society Singapore.