**CLICK HERE TO REGISTER**
Date: 25 February 2019
Time: 6.30pm to 8.30pm (Registration and Dinner starts at 6.30pm; Talk begins at 7.00pm)
Venue: SMU School of Law, Seminar Room 2.04, 55 Armenian Street, Singapore 179943
Speaker: Heather Brilliant, CFA
The investment management industry is in the midst of widespread disruption, from the rise of passive investing changing the investment options and economics of businesses, to the increasing influence of technology across the value chain, and the pressure of regulation causing constant change. Heather Brilliant, CFA, Chairman of the board of CFA Institute and Managing Director Americas/Acting COO, First State Investments, will speak about the various disruptive forces facing our industry, how we can position ourselves for success in this changing landscape, and what CFA Institute is doing to help investment management professionals respond.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
•Registration will only be confirmed upon receipt of the registration form and full payment.
•No cash payment will be accepted for on-site registration.
•If any registered participant is unable to attend, a replacement is welcome, but a top-up may apply depending on the membership category of the replacement participant. However, no refund would be made.
•CFA Society Singapore reserves the right to:
* cancel, postpone or make any changes to the terms of the event at its sole discretion without giving any prior notice;
* reject any registrations;
* collect payment shortfall in accordance to the actual membership status of participants.
• By signing and submitting this form, I / we consent to CFA Society Singapore collecting, using, disclosing and processing my / our personal data :
(1) for purposes related to the administration of the registration for the above event;
(2) to send me updates informing me / us of events and activities organized by CFA Society Singapore.
*I understand that my personal data will be used and retained in accordance with the CFA Society Singapore Personal Data Policy available at www.cfasingapore.org
GLOBAL PASSPORT PROGRAMME
The Global Passport Program allows members of participating CFAsocieties to attend each other's society events at the local member price