**CLICK HERE TO REGISTER**
Proudly Sponsored By:
Date: 15 March 2019, Friday
Time: 12pm to 2pm (Registration and lunch starts at 12pm; Talk begins at 12.30pm)
Venue: MND Auditorium, Annexe A, 9 Maxwell Road, MND Complex, Singapore 069112
Speaker: Philip A. Barach
DoubleLine is widely recognized for its strong long-term economic forecasts. A key forecast is that we expect higher US rates in the coming years. This is based on four market factors: increased quantitative tightening in the US, the reduction of global quantitative easing, increased supply of US Treasuries and the Federal Reserve raising rates. Therefore, active bond management – not least duration management – is becoming even more important. While we do not predict a recession over the near-term and the majority of our internal indicators signal continued expansion, it is appropriate to favor higher credit quality assets this late in the credit cycle. Particularly, US investment grade corporate bonds are vulnerable, in our opinion, due to their long duration profile and the large amount of issuance that has occurred in the space since the financial crisis. Philip Barach, President of DoubleLine, will share his views on the current state of the bond market.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
•Registration will only be confirmed upon receipt of the registration form and full payment.
•No cash payment will be accepted for on-site registration.
•If any registered participant is unable to attend, a replacement is welcome, but a top-up may apply depending on the
membership category of the replacement participant. However, no refund would be made.
•CFA Society Singapore reserves the right to:
* cancel, postpone or make any changes to the terms of the event at its sole discretion without giving any prior notice;
* reject any registrations;
* collect payment shortfall in accordance to the actual membership status of participants.
• By signing and submitting this form, I / we consent to CFA Society Singapore collecting, using, disclosing and processing my / our personal data :
(1) for purposes related to the administration of the registration for the above event;
(2) to send me updates informing me / us of events and activities organized by CFA Society Singapore.
*I understand that my personal data will be used and retained in accordance with the CFA Society Singapore Personal Data Policy available at www.cfasingapore.org
GLOBAL PASSPORT PROGRAMME
The Global Passport Program allows members of participating CFA societies to attend each other's society events at the local member price