**CLICK HERE TO REGISTER**
Date: 3 May 2019, Friday
Time: 12pm to 2pm (Registration and Lunch starts at 12pm; Talk begins at 12.30pm)
Venue: PwC Singapore, 7 Straits View, Marina One East Tower, Level 12, Singapore 018936
The Asia Pacific asset and wealth management landscape has undergone tremendous transformation in recent years. With the emergence of regional and global wealth centres, asset management industries are developing across the entire region with the purpose to link the disparate markets through various cross-border and fund passporting initiatives. We are also seeing developments to bring a greater range of investment products to investors, and regulators are taking heed of neighbouring developments, particularly in FinTech and crypto-currencies. These changes are leading local, regional and global asset and wealth managers to reassess their operations with one goal in mind: Getting ahead in a complex world.
The Asia Pacific asset and wealth management industry is expected to be the centre for global AuM growth in the coming years. We invite you to join us and find out what will be the drivers of change in reshaping the landscape of the industry, what are the key transforming trends and foundations for future-fit operating models and more.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
•Registration will only be confirmed upon receipt of the registration form and full payment.
•No cash payment will be accepted for on-site registration.
•If any registered participant is unable to attend, a replacement is welcome, but a top-up may apply depending on the
membership category of the replacement participant. However, no refund would be made.
•CFA Society Singapore reserves the right to:
* cancel, postpone or make any changes to the terms of the event at its sole discretion without giving any prior notice;
* reject any registrations;
* collect payment shortfall in accordance to the actual membership status of participants.
• By signing and submitting this form, I / we consent to CFA Society Singapore collecting, using, disclosing and processing my / our personal data :
(1) for purposes related to the administration of the registration for the above event;
(2) to send me updates informing me / us of events and activities organized by CFA Society Singapore.
*I understand that my personal data will be used and retained in accordance with the CFA Society Singapore Personal Data Policy available at www.cfasingapore.org
GLOBAL PASSPORT PROGRAMME
The Global Passport Program allows members of participating CFA societies to attend each other's society events at the local member price.