Jan Richards, CFA
Suprita Vohra, CFA
The CFA Singapore Membership Committee aims to raise the Participation, Visibility and Relevance of various society initiatives for the CFA Singapore membership base.
Mission / Objectives
To further the mission and
vision of CFA Singapore with respect to:
1. Participation: Increasing the engagement
a. CFA Singapore members (with an increased focus
on women charter holders) as well as
b. CFAs in Singapore who are not
currently CFAS members;
2. Visibility: Provide a platform for :
a. Dedicated employer CFA groups
to enhance visibility of CFA within member organizations
b. Showcase successful &
inspirational CFA members, through enabling their participation in speaker
events and panel discussions;
c. Branding & promoting the
various CFAS initiatives to raise awareness of the great work being done by
3. Relevance: Oversee the programs &
initiatives to ensure:
a. Inclusion of relevant themes
across youth, gender and industry.
b. Collaboration where
appropriate with other professional bodies in Singapore.
c. Dedicated special interest
groups to have CFA members within a certain discipline engage with each other,
mentoring programs for our members
Scope & Processes
To achieve the above objectives, we will:
- Oversee the annual membership satisfaction survey and implement key takeaways to better serve the CFAS community
- Identify CFA charter holders in Singapore who are not CFAS members and devise a strategy to attract them.
- Organize an annual ceremony to initiate new charterholders
- Create an opportunity for senior members interested in participating on local Boards, committees, or charities for the benefit of society and community.
- To review all policy issues relating to membership, and to ensure that member data is used for appropriate purposes only
- Report to the CFA Singapore Board through quarterly updates and be responsible to the Board for its activities.
correct as of 14 September 2015