Associate (Candidate) Membership is currently available to Singapore based candidates of the CFA examinations who do not qualify for Regular or Affiliate membership.
1) Current candidacy or working towards CFA Charter;
2) Download and complete the
application form and pay dues;
3) Approval from Society's Board or Membership committee.
Benefits as an Associate member
- enjoy 10% for Schweser self study materials
- join workshop and event at member rate
- meet new members and stay connected at networking event
Membership term runs for 12 months from 1 July through 30 June. (Current membership cycle : 1 July 2018 to 30 June 2019)
Associate members enjoy all the benefits of membership like any other Regular or Affiliate member, except that they cannot vote and stand for office.
No concurrent CFA Institute membership is required.