CFA Curriculum Overview:
- Self-study, distance learning
- Rigorous curriculum
- Broad range of topics
- Highest ethical standards
- 18 study sessions delivered in CFA Institute produced custom curriculum.
- Learning outcome statements (LOS): "The candidate should be able to…"
- Each LOS indicate type of learning expected: "discuss, calculate, contrast"
- CFA Institute updates the curriculum each year
- mastering LOS is a proven study approach.
What will you learn?
The curriculum is organized into 10 general topic areas that provide a framework for making investment decisions
- Ethical and Professional Standards
- Quantitative Methods
- Financial Reporting and Analysis
- Corporate Finance
- Equity Investments
- Fixed-Income Investments
- Alternative Investments
- Portfolio Management and Wealth Planning
Download the factsheet for a summarised version of information on the CFA Program - click here
View the latest Information Session webinar hosted by JD van Wyk, CFA, CIPM on the 14 August 2020 - click here