5:45 PM Check-in and parking tags provided. Sandwiches and refreshments served.
This Workshop Will Empower You To…
- Improve time management, forecasting, stock picking and communications by focusing only on a stock’s 1-4 critical factors
- Identify the financial statement impact zone for a potential critical factor
- Quickly compute materiality to determine how much a factor may impact a stock’s price
- Evaluate historical and current investment controversies to determine if they are likely to evolve into new critical factors
- Use Analyst Solution's EPIC™ framework to quickly process inbound information to separate potential critical factors from noise
About the Workshop Author and Facilitator: James J. Valentine, CFA
James Valentine, CFA, is the author of the top-selling book Best Practices for Equity Research Analysts and founder of AnalystSolutions. He began his career as an equity research analyst, where the major North American investor polls ranked him among the top three in his sector for ten consecutive years, and Forbes identified him as one of the top three among all 2,000 U.S. sell-side analysts. Between the time as an analyst and founding AnalystSolutions, he held the role of Director of Training for Morgan Stanley’s Global Research department where he implemented a new global training program for 500 analysts and associates. His passion is to help analysts improve performance which he does by conducting presentations and workshops for internationally-recognized conferences, buy-side and sell-side firms, CFA Societies and universities with top finance programs.