El Comité de Inversiones Alternativas de CFA Society Spain tiene el placer de invitarte a la conferencia
“Direct Lending” a PYMES: fondos de préstamos en directo, programas de avales de los fondos y fondos de “venture debt”
que tendrá lugar el próximo 10 de febrero a las 19 horas en formato online. La conferencia será en inglés.
Sobre la conferencia:
Durante la conferencia se tratarán los siguientes temas:
- Market trends, why is alternative lending growing so much and what is the outlook for the upcoming years?
- Why focusing on small and medium enterprises debt? Which yields can be achieved for subordinated debt?
- Venture debt, how is it possible to finance companies with Negative Operating Cash Flows?
- Why the alternative lending market? How alternative lenders find a niche market in the overcrowded banking sector?
- What do alternative lenders offer to SMEs that banks cannot offer? Why alternative lenders are attractive?
- What SMEs are the most interesting for alternative lenders? How do you pick up the lending opportunities? How is the originating process?
- How has COVID19 affected the credit market? How have SMEs been affected by the Pandemic? What are the expectations for the Spanish lending market? What trends do you appreciate for the coming years?
- The EIF and other public guarantors. How has it changed the alternative lenders landscape? Are the European guarantees changing the dynamics of the credit market?