CFA Society Stamford no longer awards scholarships itself, all scholarship candidates will apply to CFA Institute directly.
Currently CFA Institute offers the following types of scholarships.
- Access Scholarships, Awareness Scholarships - For those who may be unable to afford the full price for the CFA Program enrollment and exam registration.
- Women's Scholarships - For women who do not qualify for other CFA Institute scholarships and have not yet registered for their next exam.
- Professor - For full-time college or university professors who teach a minimum of six credit hours per quarter or semester or administrators/department heads who teach three hours per quarter or semester at one university.
- Student Scholarships - For students who attend one of our Affiliated Universities.
- Regulator Scholarships - For full-time, qualified employees of entities that supervise or regulate the operations, standards of practice or business conduct of the investment management industry.
- Media Scholarships - For eligible, full-time employees of media organizations who communicate and
distribute financial news, data, and education around the world.