Founded in 2003, CFA Society Sweden is a not-for-profit association of investment professionals based in Sweden and in some of the surrounding countries. We also welcome as members Swedish professionals living abroad as well as other interested individuals/parties that wish to support our society.
We strive to offer valuable services to our members, provide a national forum for ideas exchange, raise awareness of the CFA Program, support CFA candidates, advocate the interests of the Swedish investment community with national and European regulatory authorities, and actively participate in all relevant committees of CFA Institute.
CFA Society Sweden contributes to the Swedish investment community by bringing:
- Communication: CFA Society Sweden acts as a focal point for enquiries regarding CFA Institute, the CFA Program and related issues
- Professionalism: CFA Society Sweden promotes a high degree of professionalism among its members and in the broader investment community
- Ethics: CFA Society Sweden promotes a high level of ethical/professional conduct. Adherence to the CFA Institute Code of Ethics and Standards of Professional Conduct is a mandatory requirement for members of both CFA Institute and CFA Society Sweden
- Education: CFA Society Sweden encourages continuing education e.g. by arranging educational seminars and by providing support to CFA candidates at all levels
- Global outlook: CFA Society Sweden provides a link to global investment practitioners, many of whom are leaders in their field