Don't miss your opportunity to join your peers at the FPA Houston Financial Planning Symposium on May 6 where we will explore all aspects and areas of financial planning, asset management and insurance industry trends. This conference is an exciting opportunity to hear from nationally renowned speakers and industry experts and enjoy a day of learning, networking and mentoring. Our conference was created to expand on the education provided to local chapter members and guests who come from a variety of backgrounds and disciplines. The FPA Houston Symposium has earned a reputation as one of the best conferences in the country through providing high quality, technically knowledgeable speakers and excellent networking opportunities. At this conference planners and advisors will receive the practical guidance you need to develop the most effective planning strategies for your clients. Explore the latest planning tools, their uses and their nuances. Learn how to help your clients incorporate the right mix of planning vehicles, achieve specific financial objectives and understand the underlying methodology.
- CE keynote and breakout sessions - current knowledge across a variety of disciplines delivered by world-class speakers
- Up to 30 Professional Exhibiting Sponsors - the latest offerings from product and service providers and suppliers
- Inspiring and informative guest speakers at the keynote sessions
- Door prize drawings in the afternoon with our generous sponsors
- Networking with top financial planners and industry vendors for new friendships and partnerships
- CE credits: Attendees can earn CE credits for CFP, CPA & TDI (Sircon) Insurance. CE credits based on sessions attended
- …plus much more!