Dallas - July 28th
San Antonio - July 29th
Houston - July 30th
This series focuses on helping portfolio managers efficiently streamline workflows of monitoring current equity holdings and identifying potential replacements. We will review the dynamics between value & momentum strategies to construct portfolios that give you an edge to outperform. Key discussions will also include how to maintain objectivity to achieve process driven outperformance results that are leverageable and repeatable.
EDUCATION - UNDERSTANDING THE PITFALLS WITH TRADITIONAL METRICS
• How to accurately measure corporate profitability
• The best way to value a company
• Quantitative and qualitative approaches to investing
INVESTMENT PROCESS - GAIN AN EDGE IN CONSTRUCTING PORTFOLIOS
• Develop a consistent and repeatable process for equity stock selection
• Solutions to save time and outperform
• Communicate market conditions to clients
RESEARCH - LEAVE WITH ACTIONABLE IDEAS THAT CAN BE IMPLEMENTED
• Complimentary 6 month trial access to institutional research and models
• Actionable high impact recommendations
• Portfolio Review
• State of the market review
AFG’s latest valuation cycle research will be presented by Rafael Resendes, co-founder of The Applied Finance Group. The talk will discuss AFG's intrinsic value model, its historical efficacy and how
micro-aggregation of valuation signals helps understand current and future market cycles.
This is an invitation only conference.
If you have an interest in attending and would like to register, please email Saul Marquez or Chris Austin