CFA Society Thailand was established in 2003. We are part of CFA Institute, not-for-profit global network, representing more than 600 investment and finance professionals in Thailand.
As a local member society, CFA Society Thailand strives to assist our members, CFA candidates, and other financial professionals in their career development.
We are committed to the promotion of best practices and the highest professional and ethical standards in the investment industry.
As a member society, our principal objectives are:
- To encourage the development of the investment industry and profession in Thailand
and facilitate networking within and across member
- To maintain and improve the professional competence and integrity of investment professionals in Thailand
- To become an effective channel of communication between members, regulators and other market participants
- To educate investment professionals and enforce ethical standards
- To promote the CFA ® program in Thailand for which CFA Institute is the awarding body