Founded in 2001,
CFA Society Trinidad & Tobago (formerly Trinidad & Tobago Chapter of Investment Professionals) is a not-for-profit organization supporting the professional development and advancement of CFA® charterholders and those interested in the investment industry. Our membership body has grown from 19 in 2001 to over 70 currently, and is comprised of portfolio managers, security analysts, investment advisors, corporate finance executives, academics, and other investment professionals who practice in a variety of fields.
CFA Society Trinidad & Tobago is affiliated with CFA Institute (formerly Association for Investment Management and Research), the global body that administers the Chartered Financial Analyst curriculum and sets voluntary, ethics-based performance-reporting standards for the investment industry. CFA Institute is a non-profit professional association of more than 95,000 investment practitioners and educators in 135 countries.
The Mission of
CFA Society Trinidad & Tobago is to:
- Be the local embodiment of the CFA Institute principles of ethics, education and professional excellence, and
- Deliver value to the Trinidad and Tobago investment community through
– thought leadership,
– creating a sense of community amongst investment professionals,
– promoting awareness of the CFA brand, and
– being a key source for investment knowledge.
To achieve this mission the Society provides member services including educational programs, sponsored events, employment postings, and networking opportunities.