Ethical decision-making webinars are free, interactive, case-based webinars led by CFA Institute staff that provide participants with the framework to analyze situations from an ethics perspective (PDF).
Part II: Exploring Additional Case Studies builds on the material from Part I to apply the ethical decision-making framework to additional case studies. We recommend participating in a Part I session before registering for Part II. Both live programs are repeated on a recurring basis.
, Director, Standards of Practice Development and Education
Each 60-minute session will include:
- An examination of the factors that lead well-meaning individuals to make unethical decisions
- An explanation of how to apply a framework for analysis of ethical dilemmas common in investment practice
- Several case studies involving real-life situations with the opportunity for participants to vote on the appropriate conduct
- A facilitated discussion of those studies that allow participants to apply ethical framework
- Participation is free and available globally. The audio portion of the webinar is provided through VOIP (Voice over Internet Protocol). To participate in a session, you must have access to a computer with speakers or headphones.
Upon registration, you may also participate in the webinar through the Adobe Connect Mobile App
for Apple and Android phones.