CFA Society Ukraine is pleased to invite Ukrainian asset management companies, regulators, investors, verifiers and members of CFA Society Ukraine and UAIB to be held at Hilton Kyiv, Ukraine on October 25.
The workshop shall provide an interaction that will: introduce technical aspects of GIPS, identify obstacles in adopting GIPS, itemise technical and logistical requirements, set a pathway for adopting GIPS, discuss the mechanics of GIPS adoption. In particular, instructive examples will facilitate an overall understanding of the standards and how to apply them to achieve compliance.
The preliminary Agenda is available here.
The key Speakers for an Workshop:
- Iain McAra • Director, Global Investment Performance Standards, EMEA, CFA Institute
- Laurent Fedrigo • Partner, Audit & Assurance, Deloitte (Luxemburg)
- Nikita Pavlov • Team Leader, Capital and FX Markets, Specialist Sales, Thomson Reuters
The event will be opened by:
- Olga Burenko, CFA • Member of the Board, Chair of Industry Relationship Committee, CFA Society Ukraine
- Grigoriy Ovcharenko • Director, Head of Local Asset Management, ICU
Working language: English with simultaneous translation into Ukrainian.