CFA Society Ukraine invites fellow CFA Societies to build collaborative network for investment professionals across the CEE region - Industry Landscape, which will give investment professionals the opportunities to:
- Learn the industry specifics within the CEE region
- Get useful industry contacts
- Build close industry network
Join us on April 29, 2021 at 5 pm (GMT+3)
for INDUSTRY LANDSCAPE: Private Equity in CEE countries
- the first virtual session to get an overview of the recent trends in private equity at CEE countries. We’ve invited speakers from Ukraine, Poland and Turkey to discuss the most attractive targets, trading ideas within the market and specifics of deals valuation that evolved during changing times.
Among the speakers of the session:
- Andriy Gostik, CFA, Principal, PE (Ukraine and Belarus), EBRD - moderator
- Orhan Ayanlar, CFA, Partner of Mediterra
- Andriy Nosok, Managing Director, Private Equity, Dragon Capital
- Michał Gładyś, Investment Director, PFR Private Equity
- Sofiya Huzenko, Manager, EMEA Private Equity Clients, McKinsey & Company
The event is hosted by CFA Society Ukraine and supported by CFA Society Poland and CFA Society Istanbul.
Please register for the event via the link: https://cvent.me/7yKw3QPlease notice that in order to register, you need to have a CFA Institute account, or you can create it in one click using “Create Account” via the register button.
The participation is complimentary for members of CFA Institute. Please pay special attention to detailed Terms and Conditions of Participation.