Ukrainian Investment Forum provides opportunities to evaluate and analyze more thoroughly the latest development in various alternatives of capital raising and networking with leaders of investment market in Ukraine. Executives of top Ukrainian companies and investment professionals, who represent investors, private equity funds, investment and commercial banks, will exchange information about real opportunities of attracting investments for Ukrainian companies in the time of economic challenges.
Among special guests at the Forum are:
- Max Alier, IMF Resident Representative in Ukraine
- Martin Raiser, World Bank Country Director for Ukraine, Belarus and Moldova
- Elena Voloshina, IFC Country Representative in Ukraine
- Andre Küüsvek, EBRD Country Manager for Ukraine
- Jon Edwards, Senior Manager for CIS and CEE, London Stock Exchange
- Jorge Zukoski, President of the American Chamber of Commerce in Ukraine
- Boris Krasnyansky, Managing Partner, PricewaterhouseCoopers in Ukraine
- Natalie Jaresko, Co-Managing Partner at Horizon Capital
- Tomas Fiala, Managing Director at Dragon Capital
- Dominique Menu, Head of Representative Office in Ukraine of BNP Paribas
- Giuseppe Ballocchi, CFA, member of CFA Institute Board of Governors, Pictet & Cie, Switzerland
as well as other representatives of private equity funds, investment and commercial banks in Ukraine and CIS.
The Forum was held on November 11, 2010 in Premier Palace Hotel, Kyiv, Ukraine.