Ukrainian Investment Forum provides opportunities to evaluate and analyze more thoroughly the latest development in various alternatives of capital raising and networking with leaders of investment market in Ukraine. Executives of top Ukrainian companies and investment professionals, who represent investors, private equity funds, investment and commercial banks, will exchange information about real opportunities of attracting investments for Ukrainian companies in the time of economic challenges.
Among special guests at the Forum are:
- Archil Kekelia • First Deputy Minister of Economy and Sustainable Development of Georgia
- Max Alier • IMF Resident Representative in Ukraine
- Natalie Jaresko • Founding Partner and CEO at Horizon Capital
- Dominique Menu • Head of Representative Office in Ukraine of BNP Paribas
- Oleg Ustenko • Executive Director at Sigma Bleyzer Ukraine
- Tamás Nagy • Managing Director, Ukraine at Advent International Global Private Equity
- Valeria Gontareva • CEO at Investment Capital Ukraine Group
as well as other representatives of private equity funds, investment and commercial banks in Ukraine and CIS.
The Forum will be held on November 17, 2011 in Premier Palace Hotel, Kyiv, Ukraine.