Contact the Research Challenge team
Finance Professional Volunteers
Volunteers are essential to the success of the Research Challenge. Please consider one of these roles:
- Faculty Advisor: Typically employed by the team's university, a faculty advisor provides guidance and direction to the team throughout all levels of competition.
- Report Grader: Selected by the local host, report graders evaluate the team’s written reports.
- Hosts include the CFA Institute Member Society, CFA Institute, or CFA Institute approved third-party responsible for sponsoring either the local level, sub-regional level, regional level, or global level of the Research Challenge.
- Industry Mentor: These industry professionals, preferably CFA charterholders, are assigned to the team by the local host to review the team’s written report and provide critique of their presentation.
- Presentation Judge: Selected by the competition host, judges evaluate the presentations (ten-minute oral and visual presentations prepared by the team).
Learn more about volunteering for the Research Challenge