REITs and Direct Private Market Investing in the Internet Age
Picture Source: https://dc.urbanturf.com/articles/blog/southwest_waterfront_a_tiny_neighborhood_on_the_cusp/9806
Are the characteristics of primary real estate markets changing? Join us and learn what public and private real estate looks like for the average investor compared to the larger players. Learn how technology, Fed policy and current economic conditions will impact the future of commercial real estate market.
On January 24, 2019, come hear the takes from our panelists; Revathi Greenwood, Head of Americas Research at Cushman & Wakefield, Chris Lee, Member & Head of RE Americas at KKR, Benjamin Miller, CEO at Fundrise and W. Stevens Carroll, Principal/Senior Global Portfolio Manager at CBRE Clarion, as they discuss issues ranging from real estate, infrastructure and technological innovation to interest rates, credit conditions, deal-structure and tax policy.
- Learn how the some of the key players in the commercial real estate space operate.
- Learn about the current cycle and commercial real estate market conditions.
- Understand how risk is managed in and out of cycles.
- Learn about potential disruptions and/or possible events to monitor that may change many aspects of what we know today.
- Learn about Crowdfunding and the role it will play in direct investments.
Who Should Attend?
- Commercial Real Estate Management professionals.
- Investment professionals.
- Portfolio Managers.
- Risk Management and Strategic Asset Allocation professionals.
- Anyone with a 401K, IRA or Pension plan invested in Equities.
- Anyone interested in Fintech (Crowdfunding)
Head of Americas Research at Cushman & Wakefield
W. Stevens Carroll, CPA
Principal Senior Global Portfolio Manager at CBRE Clarion Securities
Member & Head of RE Americas, KKR