2019 Investment Professional Employment Outlook
Start the year off right in tackling various issues, including job-hunting strategies, tips on how to navigate mid-career changes, and current hiring trends within the finance and investment industry. On Tuesday, January 22, 2019 come and hear from Anna Frick, World Bank, Tim Horgan, McCormick Group, Kate Shattuck, Korn Ferry Financial Services and others as they discuss those topics and more. Learn the benefits of being a CFA Charterholder and how to best highlight your accomplishment during the interview process.
- Explore the issues of talent management from both the firm perspective as well as the employee’s perspective.
- Learn why senior executives need to understand how to recruit and retain the best talent and current trends in doing so.
- How and when to use external recruiting firms and what to expect.
Who Should attend:
- Senior executives to understand more about recruiting and retaining the best talent.
- Mid managers trying to assess opportunities at higher levels
- New grads interested in determining where to find the fastest growing areas
- Investment professionals who are in transition
Consultant, McCormick Group
HR Talent Acquisition, The World Bank Group
Principal, Korn Ferry Financial Services Sector