[Webcast] 10 Ways to Ensure Your Job Search & Career Survives a Pandemic
This is a Virtual Members Only Event
In this webinar, Robert Hellmann of Hellmann Career Consulting will share with you the advice he's giving concerned jobseekers and career advancers during this challenging time. The underlying theme: use this time wisely now to set yourself up for quick success later, once the economy starts to rebound, he’ll cover:
- How to tap into the hidden job market by building career-advancing relationships now
- A method for getting organized, keeping in touch and contact management so that no opportunities pass you buy
- How to conduct a virtual informational meeting that will get you interviews and referrals
- Job search benchmarks to use in ensuring you're playing the "numbers game" to win
- If you're currently employed, what to do now to prepare just in case
- Observing "pandemic etiquette" and other ways to get money coming in as soon as possible
You'll leave this webinar with specific steps you can execute immediately to give your search a boost.
President, Hellmann Career Consulting
Robert Hellmann, President of Hellmann Career Consulting, has helped over 1,000 individuals to achieve career success and dozens of organizations to improve effectiveness via executive coaching and workshops. Rob is a LinkedIn-Certified Professional Recruiter, and has been in private practice since 2003. As a career coach and executive coach, Rob helps clients almost every day to define and achieve their career and job-search goals, develop as managers and leaders, and navigate through challenging work situations.
A CFA Society Los Angeles, CFA Society Philadelphia, and CFA Society Washington Sponsored Event.