Effective Salary Negotiation:
Earn Thousands in Minutes
This is a FREE Members Only Event
Many of us are so happy to receive an offer for a job we want that we say “yes” way too quickly! A more effective approach involves discussing the offer with them, since once you receive an offer, all the leverage has switched from them to you; they aren’t thinking about your competitors anymore!
In this webinar, Robert Hellmann of Hellmann Career Consulting will share a strategic approach to negotiating your compensation that will usually enable you to increase your income on the spot. We’ll also discuss techniques for negotiating the job, so you are set up for long term success. Areas we will cover include:
- Enhancing your negotiating leverage by taking the right actions during the interview (and avoiding the wrong ones)
- What to do and say as soon as you get the offer
- What can be negotiated (and what can’t)
- The importance of negotiating the job as well as the salary
- Why and how severance should be included in your negotiation
- The key role of research in improving your leverage
President, Hellmann Career Consulting
Robert Hellmann, President of Hellmann Career Consulting, has helped over 1,000 individuals to achieve career success and dozens of organizations to improve effectiveness via executive coaching and workshops. Rob is a LinkedIn-Certified Professional Recruiter, and has been in private practice since 2003. As a career coach and executive coach, Rob helps clients almost every day to define and achieve their career and job-search goals, develop as managers and leaders, and navigate through challenging work situations.
This event is sponsored by CFA Society Washington, DC, CFA Society Philadelphia and CFA Society Los Angeles.