Python is a high-level, object-oriented programming language that is used in a variety of projects ranging from data science and machine learning to backend web development. In fact, it is one of the most in-demand programming languages today.
Learning Python is a great entry point into the technical world as the syntax is much easier to learn compared to other programming languages. Because of its syntax simplicity, Python is a common first programming language for business and finance individuals.
But, do not be misinformed though! Just because Python has easier syntax does not make it any less powerful compared to other languages. Many of the world’s tech majors use Python as part of their technical ecosystems.
This virtual, interactive class will be held over two sessions on October 6 and 8 from 1:00 PM - 4:30 PM ET. The course teaches students foundational Python concepts and how to use Python’s popular libraries to complete various technical tasks. Students are presented with Python coding challenges throughout the day to test their understanding of the material. The course culminates with a challenging in-class coding project where students apply concepts taught in the course to create a game.
What This Course Offers
- A solid Python foundation
- Hands-on Python programming experience
- Overview of different development environments
- Overview of popular Python libraries
- Course notes, certificate of completion, and post-seminar email support for 1 year
- An engaging and practical training approach with a qualified instructor with relevant technical, business, and educational experiences
Who Is This For
This course is relevant for any professionals who want to gain a hands-on introduction to Python.
This Virtual Course is Instructed by our training partner, Cognitir.