Financial Valuation and Modeling Boot Camp
Wednesday, December 2 - Friday, December 4
12 PM - 8 PM ET*
*Please note the updated time*
CFA Society Washington, DC is pleased to offer, in partnership with Wall Street Prep
, one of Wall Street Prep's most popular courses to equip busy professionals and students with the financial skills they need on the job.
During this intensive 3-day training, participants will learn financial and valuation modeling in Excel using a hands-on, case-study approach. Modeling methodologies covered include financial statement modeling, valuation & DCF modeling and trading & transaction comps modeling. Instructors are all practitioners (investment bankers, equity research analysts, etc.) with a passion for teaching and years of directly relevant real-world experience.
- Comprehensive training materials (manuals and online exercises)
- Detailed, reusable, modifiable Excel model templates
- Unlimited email support for content-related questions for 12-months post-seminar
- Access to additional online modules (crash course in Excel, M&A and LBO Modeling video lectures)
- Certification in Financial and Valuation in Modeling (upon successful completion of online Certification Exam)
- 21 CFA PL CE, 27 CPE credits and 35 PD credit
- Wall Street Prep certification exam, upon successful completion of course and online modules
What You'll Need:
- Participants should have basic knowledge of Excel and solid financial accounting fundamentals
- For the course, Participants will need a laptop with Excel, version 2003 or higher
This Virtual Course is Instructed by our training partner, Wall Street Prep.