Virtual Trivia Game Night Returns
Thursday, November 19| 5:30 PM - 6:00 PM ET
CFA Society Washington DC virtual trivia night returns again! Join us for the third installment of CFAW trivia – arguably one of the best ways to pass time, have fun, and raise money for a good cause in the age of COVID-19. Can your team conquer our latest champions: Meldrum’s Marauders?
Gather a team of your favorite coworkers or peers you don’t get to connect with on a daily basis. If you would like to play but can’t think of anyone special to recruit for your team of 4 to 5 people, it is no problem. We will place individuals onto a team with other players to round out the teams. Shout out to those teams and individuals who joined the last round!
All players will have the opportunity to briefly network with their teammates in breakout rooms before the game begins while designating a team captain. The captain is responsible for submitting answers electronically at the end each round.
All proceeds will be donated to the Capital Area Food Bank,
the anchor of the hunger relief infrastructure in our region, providing more than 30 million meals to people in communities across D.C., Maryland, and Virginia.
Space is limited, so form your team and register today!
How It Works:
- Teams of 4-5 will compete in this virtual trivia competition.
- Each team designates a team captain. The captain is responsible for submitting answers electronically at the end each round.
- Players will be able to discuss their answers in private Zoom breakout rooms before submission.
- The highest scoring team wins a prize and CFAW bragging rights!
How to Register:
- Click “Register” and register only yourself OR
- If you are on a team, add your team members or team name on the registration form.
- Don’t have a team? No problem! You will be grouped with other single players or added to a team.
- Registration closes on Monday, November 16th