Breaking Into Private Equity:
LBO Modeling and PE Deal Process Masterclass
Wednesday, May 19 - Friday, May 21| 9:00 AM - 5:00 PM
This is a Virtual Instructor - Led Training (VILT)
Led by former private equity professional with applied expertise in LBO modeling methodologies, this seminar begins with a deep dive into the Private Equity deal process and the day-to-day responsibilities of a PE professional. The boot camp then turns to modeling, where participants will learn how to build a real, complex LBO model the way it's done on the job.
LBO Modeling & the PE Deal Process
- The Private Equity Boot Camp teaches trainees how to construct comprehensive LBO models used to support real transactions. But effective PE professionals must also understand the nuances of the private equity deal process and the non-modeling day-today responsibilities of a PE professional.
Led by PE Professionals
- This boot camp is NOT an academic exercise. It is taught by PE professionals who have been involved in some of the most high-profile private equity deals in the last 10 years.
Learn from the Private Equity's #1 Trainer
- 4 of the Top 5 Private Equity firms globally use Wall Street Prep to train their incoming PE Analysts and Associates. Attending this program gives you access to the same virtual training.
Online - Pre-Seminar Excel training
- This boot camp assumes proficiency in Excel. Enrollment includes access to our popular Excel Crash Course for those who need an Excel refresher.
Online - Post-Seminar Online Access
- Enrollment includes access to the following online course(s): Financial Statement ModelingLBO Modeling
- Comprehensive training materials (manuals and online exercises), Detailed reusable modifiable Excel model templates, Unlimited e-mail support for content-related questions for 12 months post-seminar.
What to Have: Laptop, Notepad, and Calculator.