What does the future hold for asset management regulation?
This marquee conference is dedicated to answering that very question.
You are invited to join us for an insider’s view during this half-day virtual conference dedicated to the future of both institutional asset management and wealth management. You’ll hear from a panel of industry insiders who will share their thoughts on how politics will influence policy and how the elections will affect the course of asset management regulation. Our panels of preeminent political experts, senior regulators, and industry executives will also candidly examine current trends and explore possible future regulatory developments.
- Explore how the national elections can influence asset management regulation
- Understand key features concerning the regulation of institutional asset management and wealth management
- Examine some of the policy issues that regulators face
WHO SHOULD ATTEND:
Any investment professional interested in how asset management regulation is likely to evolve. This could include:
*This event is in-house and is not being broadcasted or recorded. No media will be present and speaker or attendee attribution, in any form, is a violation of CFA Society Washington, DC’s code of conduct.
- Asset Owners and Managers
- Financial market researchers