Our society is an association of local investment professionals. Consisting of portfolio managers, security analysts, investment advisors, and other financial professionals, we promote:
- ethical and professional standards within the investment industry,
- encourage professional development through the CFA Program and continuing education,
- facilitate the exchange of information and opinions among people within the local investment community and beyond, and;
- work to further the public's understanding of the CFA designation and investment industry.
As one of CFA Institute member societies, our society connects members to a global network of investment professionals.
To lead the investment professional locally by setting the highest standards of ethics, education, and professional excellence; to shape an investment industry that serves the greater good and to serve as the premier local resource for Charterholders, candidates and other investment professionals.
We envision a CFA Society that:
- All serious investment professionals in West Michigan aspire to be part of;
- Investment professionals go to when seeking continuing education;
- Leads the financial community's thinking and practice in the area of ethics;
- Supports local candidates in their quest to become CFA charterholders; and
- Partners with other local institutions and organizations to deliver on the mission.