Overview: This hands-on course which will focus on the skills required to design and create an interactive financial model of a company that adheres to the highest industry standards. During the seminar, participants will build a model that includes a forecast of a company’s income statement, cash flow statement and balance sheet.
The course material includes model design, logic, construction, financial concepts and accounting treatment. Various intermediate Excel tools along with helpful keyboard shortcuts will also be covered throughout the day.
· Design and layout a Financial Model clearly and logically
· Create clearly defined inputs and assumptions schedules
· Design and incorporate a company’s income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement
· Construct all necessary supporting schedules
· Balance the company’s balance sheet