Don’t miss this
opportunity to learn from and interact with leading international and Chinese
experts at the China Investment Conference organized by CFA China.
As China transitions
from its old growth model, what are the opportunities and challenges? This
conference offers a comprehensive discussion on the following:
- China in transition: financial development and reform
- How would the inclusion of A-share to MSCI indices affect the Chinese equities market in the long term?
- What are the best practices and current thinking on management of Multi-Asset Strategies?
- What's in it for other countries to participate in the One Belt One Road Initiative?
- What is the way of the Future Investing: Active vs Passive?
Conference is our flagship event in China which combines professional learning
and networking by bringing together leading Chinese and international
investment decision makers and thought leaders, investment and finance
professionals, academics, and business executives.
CONFERENCE DATE： 20 August 2016 (Saturday)
CONFERENCE VENUE： GRAND HYATT SHANGHA, Jin Mao Tower, 88 Century Avenue, Pudong，Shanghai,
REGISTRATION LINK: Click HERE to register
CFA Institute/ CFA China Members: CNY880
CFA Institute Candidates: CNY1,180
Group: CNY980 per delegate (five delegates minimum; additional discounts do not apply )
Early-Bird Offer: Register by
20 July 2016 and save